Think Tank Photo StreetWalker HardDrive V2.0 Backpack (Black)
- Holds DSLR with 70-200, 7 Lenses, Flash
- Holds an up to 15″ Laptop, 13″ Tablet
- Padded, Touch-Fastened Interior Dividers
- Dual Side Pockets
Take your photography gear on the road with the versatile, well made, black StreetWalker HardDrive V2.0 Backpack from Think Tank. Inside the spacious, padded, zippered main compartment are touch-fastening dividers for organizing a gripped pro DSLR with attached 70-200mm f/2.8 lens, seven additional lenses, a flash, and the included rain cover. Under the lid are clear-mesh zip pockets for accessories. The rear of the pack features a zippered laptop compartment for your up to 15″ laptop and 13″ tablet. On the front of the pack are an adjustable quick release strap and a tripod cup complemented by a tripod strap, for attaching a medium-sized tripod.
Also on the exterior front of the pack are two zippered front pockets. The upper one has an organizer panel for smaller items such as pens, batteries, memory cards, and a cell phone. Dual zippered pockets on either side of the pack have matching stretch pockets for storing a water bottle, gloves, or other gear. On top of the pack is an ID card holder and a padded grip handle. For added security, the YKK zipper pulls can accept a user-supplied, optional padlock.
The StreetWalker HardDrive V2.0 is comfortably worn with the padded shoulder straps, chest connector, and removable waist belt. Stretch pockets on the shoulder straps are useful for storing sunglasses or other small items. Above each pocket is a D-ring for attaching a front-mounted camera or other gear. Photographers will greatly appreciate the breathable air-mesh back panel, lumbar support, and cooling air channels. For strength and durability, the pack is constructed from 1680D ballistic nylon, closed-cell PU foam, water-repellent coatings, and antique nickel-plated metal hardware.
- Bottom front pocket can be used to carry a tripod or monopod (tripod strap included). A pop-out tripod cup is built-in for carrying a larger tripod.
- Think Tank’s Thin Skin Belt, Pro Speed Belt, or Steroid Speed Belt (sold separately) can be attached for carrying Modular, Skin, or Multimedia components. The belts allow you to keep gear around your waist, where it’s most accessible.
Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45″. The external dimensions of this case add up to 39.8″.