LUT import instructions
1. SD card format: Support for FAT32 and NTFS.
2. The number of imported files is limited: Up to 50 user files can be imported.
3. Document requirements: LUT file format suffix is .cube (case insensitive). A single file must not exceed 7.9M. Supports files with LUT_3D_SIZE of 16, 17, 32, 33, 64, 65. Meet the above requirements as a valid document. The LUT file name is required to be in English or numeric to avoid unrecognized, resulting in incorrect file names.
4. Import steps and instructions
Make sure the SD card is inserted correctly. Enter the [Color] item in the menu main menu and select the [Import LUT (SD)] item, and then execute the item.
The system will first recognize the SD card.
(1) No SD card recognized: Will prompt “access failed”, you can try again at this time, if not, you can restart the device to try once.
(2) Identify the SD card.
· The system will erase the user files that already exist in the device and prompt “initialize”. If there is no valid file in the SD card, it will not be imported, it will prompt “Empty” and end this operation. If there is a valid file in the SD card, the file will be saved to the device and the message “[n]name” will be prompted, where n indicates that the nth is currently stored (n is not greater than 50), and the name is currently imported. LUT file name.
When the import is completed, it will prompt “Success [n]”, and the operation will end. n indicates the number of imports.
Video Shooting Become Easier
FEELWORLD has been committed to providing the comprehensive broadcast monitoring and solutions for the professional filmmakers. Whether the upgrade of the excellent display technology from HD to FHD or to UHD 4K resolution, FEELWORLD aims to support the professional creators to obtain the greater benefits and to create more exciting stories, with the most advanced technology to improve the production efficiency.
FEELWORLD Monitor is A Must-have Accessory for Your Shooting Setup
When you’ve put together rigs made up of powerful equipment, you want to be able to see shots that so much work has now gone into getting to that point. No matter the setup, whether it’s a shoulder rig, gimbal, tripod, or handheld, you need a FEELWORLD monitor for all your setups which allow you to see, in perfect definition, make sure your shot in focus and accurate exposure, what you are shooting so that you know that the shot you are working hard to get is truly stellar.
Flexible for Your Creative
As a filmmaker you need to pay special attention to the visual aspect in order to capture every moment of emotion. For that reason you can always trust FEELWORLD monitors technology, which allows you to bring your full capacity and creativity taking care of every detail in the most efficient way possible. FEELWORLD monitor helps you to capture those precious moments that you cannot afford to miss.
Easy Multi-angle Monitoring
It’s not easy to evaluate your shot solely through your camera’s built-in monitor, especially if the entire unit is constantly rotating on a gimbal/ stabilizer, the camera on crane rig jib, One of the biggest issues when you are doing low-angle/ high angle shot is monitoring what you’re shooting. FEELWORLD monitor is ideal tool for you to monitor the scene since you can install it where you can conveniently see it.
Daylight Viewable and External Install and Power Design
with its 3000 cd/m2 bright backlight and an ambient light sensor overcomes this environmental difficulty. LUT5 can meet indoor and outdoor environmental monitoring. The external kit can be used to install and power the external equipment which can be powered by Sony F970 battery. It has touch screen and 3D LUT, with 1920×1200 resolution, impressive 323 PPI, Rec.709 professional color calibration to provide a sharp image, ideal for focus pulling and image analysis on set and in the field. Includes 4K HDMI interface, it can be use tilt arm for attaching it to cameras and rigs.
Sony F970, F960, F950,F930, F770, F750, F730, F570, F550, F530 series.
(Note battery and power adapter not include, need purchase separately)
Since the LUT7 PRO is the ultra bright, so choose a larger battery capacity can be used for a longer period of time, the Sony F970 (7.4V 6600mah) can use about 3 hours. You also can use the 12V 3A power adapter to power it.
1. Can’t turn on the monitor
Make sure to use the standard 12V 3A power adapter to connect the monitor. If power is supplied by F970 battery, please check if the F970 battery is fully charged.
2.Have noise during recording
Long press “<“ button and turn down volume to near zero, can avoid have not noise during recording. Long press “>” is increase the volume.
3.The monitor display ” no signal”
1）Try another HDMI cable.
2）And please try to connect monitor HDMI to your computer, try if the monitor have signal?
3）Change the camera output signal, confirm the monitor input signal whether support the camera output signal.
4.When you turn on the focus peak, the information on the monitor will also be displayed. You can turn off the “HDMI Information Display” under the “HDMI Settings” tab in the menu system, so that when the focus is turned on, no similar situation will occur.
* 5.5-inch 1920×1080 full HD IPS screen
* Touch screen menu operation, improve shooting efficiency
* Ultra-bright 3000nit, clearly visible in the sun
* Light sensor auto dimming
* Supports 3D LUT Log to REC.709 and user 3D LUT upload (up to 50)
* Supports HDR monitoring, what you see is what you get
* Sony F970 external install and power kit design can be used to install and supply power to external equipment, easy to install and disassemble, simplify your photography equipment
* With Waveform, Vectorscope, RGB Histogram, Focus Assist, Monochrome etc. functions, can help you accurately exposure and focus every shot.
* Stereo Earphone output
* DC 8V power out to power your DSLR camera or mirrorless camera
ultra bright monitor
Built-in Cooling System
Multidimensional cooling holes design The monitor built-in heat conducting unit and low consumption fan, and equipped with multidimensional cooling holes, better cooling effective.
camera field monitor
Mini Hot Shoe Mount Adapter
Upper with 180° viewing angle, base with 360° rotation The standard accessory mini hot shoe mount adapter can quick release and attach to camera monitor, led light, flash, microphone, etc. Upper with 180° viewing angle and base with 360° rotation.
external camera screen
DC Power Supply
Power yourDSLR or mirrorless camera The LUT5 is not only equipped with DC IN 12V, but also provides auxiliary power out (DC OUT 8V) allowing shooters to power their cameras. With a battery adapter cable (Optional), the LUT5 extends camera run-time, while providing a more usable display. Barrel output for powering your camera with a separately available DC coupler via adaptor (NP-FW50 Sony & LP-E6 Canon & DMW-BLF19 Panasonic). More adapters coming soon.
Note: since different brands and models of cameras require different power for normal operation, the camera may not be able to take pictures or video normally. Therefore, when using batteries to power the monitor, in order to use the camera normally, it is recommended to use a large-capacity fully charged battery.
hd camera monitor
What you see is what you get The LUT5 has built-in HLG 2020, HLG 709, HLG P3 HDR 3D LUT, and Rec709 De-slog3 LUTs, includes SLOG2, SLOG3, LOGC, VLOG. The monitor can display an HDR (high dynamic range) signal for incredible clarity and detail,which can simplify the post-production process and improve the efficiency greatly through precise control in the early stage.
monitor feelworld 4k
True Color. Professional Color Calibration
Use Rec.709 color standard FEELWORLD uses the professional Rec.709 HD color standard, and uses the color calibration technology, with the professional instrument calibration at the factory, it can achieve monitor calibration efficiently and get accurate color reproduction easily, do not distort the color, show the real image when you shooting video.
Accurate Color Reproduction
FEELWORLD monitor support ITU standards and HD video Rec.709 standard consistent color space, advanced image processing technology, present the clear image and natural color, ensuring accurate color reproduction, to reproduce the physical nature of the shooting, enabling users to accurately evaluate the quality of various input video signals.