SK-SW Pro 2 is a lightweight hand-held camera stabilization system for cameras and video cameras weighing up to approx. 3 kg. This stabilizer guarantees incredibly smooth and graceful shots even when you are running or going up and down stairs. It provides professional pictures or videos for professional video and film makers. It features carbon fiber and Aluminum construction; quick release camera platform; back and forth, side to side, up and down fine adjustment, height adjustable hand grip etc.
The back and forth, side to side moving camera platform allows for a quick adjustment of horizontal balance while the disks on the base platform adjust the camera’s vertical balance. When properly balanced, the camera floats, and the stabilizer is ready to use.
SK-SW Pro 2 can be extended from 45cm to 72.5 cm to fit the weight of the camera. This system is especially good for professional video cameras and video capable DSLR cameras.
- Can be used for high and low angle shooting
- Height adjustable
- High precision bearings and low friction joints
- With quick release camera platform
- Removable counter weights
- Made of superstring and light weight carbon fiber
- Hand grip position adjustable
- Maximum Length: Approx. 72.5cm
- Minimum Length: Approx. 45cm
- Product weight: Approx. 2.0 kg
- Max load capacity: 3 kg