1. Wide view angle, 4K resolution (3840 x 2160), bright, colorful display
2. HDMIX4, 3G-SDI, DVI, VGA, Audio(L/R) inputs and 3G-SDI loop-through output
3. Special Features:
* Quad Split Display (1P, 2P LR, 2P TB, 2P PIP, 4P)
* Peaking Focus Assist
* False Color
* x1.33, x1.5, x1.8, x2.0
* Image Flip (0°, 90°, 180°, 270°)
* Check Field (Red, Green, Blue, Mono)
* Image Freeze
* pixel to Pixel
* Center Marker
* Grid Marker (3X3, 6X6, 9X9)
* Safety Marker (80%, 85%, 90%, 93%, 96%, 4:3, 2.39:1, 2.35:1, 1.85:1)
* Line Color (Red, Green, Blue, White)
4. Monitoring via front panel 3.5mm stereo headphone jack and built-in speaker
5. Built-in LED tally indicators (Red, Green, Yellow)
Support 4x 4K HDMI, 3G-SDI, VGA, DVI input
Meet your different screen display needs.
To exchange the input signal of the split screen.
Peaking Focus Assist
The Peaking Filter is used to aid the camera operator in obtaining the sharpest possible picture. When activated, the internal processor will display a colored highlight on the screen where sharp edges appear. It’s shows white highlight over parts of the image in focus.
Check Field is an assistant function to adjust camera color settings. Under the check field mode, you can use red, green, blue or mono pixels to generate the image, because hue and saturation can be adjusted more quickly and accurately in this environment.
Center Marker & Safe Marker
Safe Mark for View Finding and Composition (80%, 85%, 90%, 93%, 96%, 2.35:1). You can switch the Mark color between Red, Green, Blue and White according to different tone of the subject.
The 90°, 180°, 270°of the image around flip.