Blink 500 vs Blink 500 Pro
- 60% longer battery life
- Double the operating range
- 3-slot charging case for simultaneous fast-charging of the receiver and transmitters
- Crisp, informative OLED screens
- Separate 3.5mm main and headphone receiver outputs
- Selectable mono or stereo receiver output mode
- 3.5mm transmitter input accepts mic- or line-level signal
- Tactile transmitter mute function
- Increased signal-to-noise ratio
- Elevated sensitivity for the transmitter’s built-in microphone
- Furry windscreens for transmitters, ideal for outdoor use
Unpacking the Blink 500 Pro B2
- Use each ultracompact clip-on transmitter as a true wireless microphone with its built-in mic element, or as a bodypack transmitter with its supplied clip-on lavalier microphone.
- The ultracompact dual-channel receiver features an integrated clip with a shoe mount for flexible placement on you or your camera. Two different audio cables are provided to ensure proper hookup to a camera, camcorder, smartphone, or tablet.
- Simply power on the receiver and transmitters and use one-click pairing to access reliable wireless audio functionality in an instant.
- Drop the receiver and transmitters in the supplied fast-charging case to conveniently recharge their internal batteries and view real-time charging status on their OLED screens.
Connect, Power, and Go
- With the receiver and transmitters easily paired at the click of a button, the Blink 500 Pro system is comfortably easy to use for anyone, anywhere. Videographers, vloggers, YouTubers, and mobile journalists will benefit from the Blink 500 Pro’s power-and-go operating style.
- Advanced technology invisibly handles the complicated tasks such as switching channels to avoid dropouts, leaving you with a streamlined and simple system that requires no tedious manual configuration.
- Blink 500 Pro systems utilize 24-bit / 44.1 kHz resolution—the same audio standard used worldwide by sound engineers—to give you quality sound at a budget-friendly price point.
- Compared to the built-in microphones on cameras and mobile devices, Blink 500 Pro systems offer considerably improved fidelity and clarity with less noise.
- Since your subjects may speak at very different volumes, Saramonic outfitted the Blink 500 Pro TX with dedicated gain buttons to allow quick and effortless adjustment of the signal level. Utilize the tactile mute function to cut the signal in a hurry without having to adjust the volume.
- Knowing that camera preamps are often noisy, the Blink 500 Pro RX’s main 3.5mm output sends an adjustable mic-level signal so you won’t have to crank the gain at your camera. With a separate 3.5mm headphone port, the Blink 500 Pro RX can simultaneously drive headphones for quick monitor checks and troubleshooting.
- The receiver features a selectable mono/stereo output mode, allowing it to appropriately feed signal from one transmitter into both input channels of your device (via mono mode) or from two transmitters into separate input channels of your device (via stereo mode).
Perfect for 1- or 2-Person Shoots
- Since the Blink 500 Pro RX is a dual-channel receiver, it can simultaneously handle both Blink 500 Pro TX wireless transmitters. If you need to expand beyond that, you can use up to 18 Blink 500 Pro systems at once to accommodate up to 36 wireless microphones.
- Each Blink 500 Pro system can include one dual-channel receiver and up to two transmitters.