Metabones Canon EF Lens to Sony E Mount T Smart Adapter (Mark V)
- Allows users to adapt a Canon EF/EF-S-mount lens to a full-frame or APS-C Sony E-mount camera.
- Electronic contacts permit transmission of data between the lens and camera enabling autofocus, auto exposure, image stabilization, aperture control from the camera body, saving Exif information, and more.
- Status notification LED light on the adapter will show the user what mode the adapter is currently in.
- Dedicated switch for controlling in-body image stabilization.
- Programmable function button for rapid access to commonly used settings and features.
- Support for phase-detect AF with the a7R II, a7 II, a6500, and a6300 cameras.
- Compatible with Sony PXW-FS7M2 (FS7 Mark II) camera.
- Smooth iris support with select Canon (2009 and later), Tamron (SP series 2013 and later), and Sigma (2016 and later) lenses.
- Enables electronic manual focusing on lenses, such as the Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II, that use a focus-by-wire system.
- Support for distance and zoom display, auto magnify, and auto APS-C Size Capture settings on select cameras.
- Internal felt flocking prevents reflections.
- Removable Arca-type compatible tripod foot with 1/4″-20 thread.
- Powered by camera body.