● TT685N as a main lamp unit, can lead flashing other N home machine dome light, wireless TTL and manual flash; as a slave unit can receive other N home wireless signal other flash instruction, wireless flash.
● GN60 (m ISO 100, @ 200mm), 22 dimming (1 / 1-1 / 128).
● Call time about 0.1-2.6s, full power flashes about 230 times (with 2500mA NiMH batteries).
● supports TTL / M / Multi / S1 / S2 multi-mode, lamp 20-200mm automatic or manual focus.
● have the option to customize advanced settings.
Guide No.: 60 (m ISO 100)
(1/1 output @ 200mm): 190 (feet ISO 100)
Recycle time: Approx. 0.1-2.6 seconds (eneloop Ni-MH batteries of Panasonic).
Color Temperature: 5600±200k
Flash Coverage: 20 to 200mm (14mm with wide panel)
* Auto zoom (Flash coverage set automatically to match the lens focal length and image size)
* Manual zoom
* Swinging/tilting flash head (bounce flash): 0 to 360° horizontally and -7° to 90 vertically
Flash Duration: 1/300 to 1/20000 seconds
Power Supply: AA batteries: Ni-MH batteries (recommended) or 4*LR6 alkaline batteries
Exposure control system: E-TTL II autoflash and manual flash
Flash exposure compensation (FEC): Manual. FEB: ±3 stops in 1/3 stop incremen(Manual FEC and FEB can be combined.)
Sync mode: High-speed sync (up to 1/8000 seconds), first-curtain sync, and second-curtain sync
Multi flash: Provided (up to 100 times, 199Hz)
Sync Triggering Mode: Hotshoe, 3.5mm sync line, Wireless control port
Godox TT685N TTL flash for Nikon cameras is compatible with i-TTL II automatic flash;
Built-in 2.4G radio transmission and i-TTL II features powerful combination, easy to deal with complex changes in the light;
Compatible master and slave wireless flash system, multi-lamp joint control more professional.
1* Flash unit
1* Mini stand
1* Protection case
1* Instruction manual