The Boltzen 55w High Output Video Light includes an adjustable Fresnel lens to help focus the light and provide a longer throw. When used without the lens, the light becomes a wider flood and the included barn doors help to control the spill. This versatility allows you to go from a tight spot to a wide flood all in one continuous light.
The Boltzen 55 High Output Watt video light has 10% more output than our previous 55 Watt light and now has 2 battery slots for Sony style NPF batteries. There is a built in cooling fan to dissipate heat and is barely audible at a distance of 1 meter. The CAME-TV Boltzen 55w High Output Fresnel Video Light light can be powered from AC (with included power adapter), NP Series batteries or V-Mount battery via the included V-Mount adapter cable providing convenient use on set and on location.
Frequency is a strobe setting and the new light has several different effects built in. When choosing frequency it is how fast/slow the strobing effect cycles.
CAME-TV engaged an independent lab to conduct standardized photobiological testing on the Boltzen serieslights to which they passed. Here is the test report (In PDF).
- High CRI (Ra96+)
- Adjustable Frequency
- Color Temperature 3200K – 5600K
- There is 1 LED COB (Chip On Board)
- Built in fan
- Barndoor can easily adjust the lighting direction
- AC Power Adapter included
- Dimming Knob can steplessly adjust the brightness according to users’ need.
- LCD Display Screen
- Can be powered from NP Series batteries or V-Mount Battery
- Filter Set includes Soft and Milky-White filters that can create a specific lighting look.
- Optional Bowens-Mount provides an easy way to mount a softbox and any other studio accessories
|TLCI / CRI||97+ / 96+|
|Color Temperature||3200K – 5600K|