Blackmagic Design CINEURSANWFRCAM Blackmagic Camera Fiber Converter
The Blackmagic Camera Fiber Converter attaches to the back of your URSA Mini or URSA Broadcast camera. In addition to converting all of the audio, video, camera control and talkback into fiber, it also adds professional studio camera controls to the back of your camera. You get control for return feeds, dual intercom controls with the ability to mix in program audio, record, focus and iris controls, headset connectors, audio and more. The camera converter also includes a VLock mount plate on the top for attaching accessories such as a professional Blackmagic Studio Viewfinder. The Blackmagic Camera Fiber Converter has connections for your Ultra HD camera feed, 3 HD return feeds, full remote camera control, PTZ, multiple channels of talkback, tally and more!
- USB-C ConnectorThe USB-C port allows you to update internal software.
- 12G-SDI In/OutConnect the 12G SDI Out from your camera into the 12G SDI In on the Camera Fiber Converter or 12G SDI Out of the converter into the 12G SDI In on the camera.
- HeadsetsTwo female 5 pin XLR connectors allow you to plug in two headsets.
- Tracker10 pin hirose connector, which sendsout an additional intercom output and red and green tally output
- SDI OutThree SDI outputs allow you to output thethree return feeds coming from the switcherto other equipment via 3G SDI.
- SMPTE Hybrid Fiber Optic ConnectorUse the Blackmagic Camera Fiber Converter’s male connector to plug in the female end of a SMPTE Fiber cable.
- XLR Audio InputsPlug in external analog audio from professional equipment such as microphones and audio mixers.
- Molex ConnetorPlug the molex connector into the molex socket to power your camera from the converter.
- D Tap Connector+12V Out to power accessories like an external monitor, up to +11.9V to 14V DC at 2 amps.
- PTZThe 9 pin PTZ connector allows you to connect to a PTZ motorized head.