What models do you have?
We have two series headsets – the Waero and Kuminik8 .
The Waero’s feature a single ear pad and the KUMINIK8’s are available in two styles – single ear & double ear pads.
Each headset is available in EU and US versions for the area of use.
Each type of the headsets are available in packages of 2/3/4/7/9-piece kits.
Should I choose the EU or US version?
The main difference between the US and EU versions are the frequencies. It’s to ensure that the headsets do not interfere with the countries emergency and other important frequencies.
US for the US, while EU for EU countries. Other countries can use either version if it does not have the regulation on frequency use.
What is the difference between the Waero and Kuminik8 headsets?
Waero: 366 meters,1200ft (open space).
Kuminik8: 450meters,1500ft (open space).
Kuminik8 features waterproof IP63
The Kuminik8 headsets features a metal frame inside the headband which makes it stronger and more durable but also more flexible. This metal wire frame design offers more comfort for those looking for a larger size headset. The ear cushions on the Kuminik8 are also larger with a bit more extra padding compared to the Waero.
Are Waero headsets compatible with the Kuminik8 headsets?
Yes, all of our wireless communicator models can paired with each other for flexible use.
How do the headsets work?
The core of this communication system is the pairing of the master headset and the remote headset：A Master headset can be paired with up to three Remote headsets and a remote headset can only be paired with a master headset.
*A master headset cannot be used as a remote headset.*
Communication system without hub:
One master headset can be paired with up to three remote headsets for a total of four headsets.
Communication system with a hub:
One master headset and a hub can pair with up to eight remote headsets for a total of nine headsets. The hub can also be converted into a communicator with 10 communication units by connecting 3.5mm headphone cables externally.
Can your wireless headsets work for a team of 15 people?
Yes, it can work for a team of 15 people by adding two hubs, but the communication quality and distance will suffer as the number of hubs increases.
What type of batteries are used for the headsets?
The batteries used are the common NB-6L batteries and normally can be easily purchased locally.
How long does the battery last?
Master headset 10 Hours.
Remote headset 13 Hours.
Can the 9 pcs kit be divided into 2 groups？
Yes. Press the remote unit button on the hub to disconnect the hub and master headset, then you can get 2 groups of headsets working separately. One group is the master headset with two connected remote headsets, the other group is the 6pcs headset connected to the hub.
How many kits of the wireless headsets can we use in one room at the same time? What about outdoor places?
When using indoors in a small space, it is recommended to not use more than 3 kits at the same time.
There is no limit to quantity for outdoor use.
Can the headsets be used at a live event such as a noisy concert?
Yes, and we recommend the Kuminik8 dual ear kit, which features dual earmuffs that can isolate the interference from the environment.
Can I add more headsets to my 2pcs/3pcs kit to combine it into a 4 pcs kit or 7pc kit?
Yes, you can purchase the corresponding version of the remote headsets and pair it with your master headset to combine it into a 4pcs kit.
If you require more than 4pcs headsets, a hub is required as well. After re-pairing, you can combine them to a 7pcs kit.
How can I build a 9pcs kit from a 4pcs kit?
You can purchase the corresponding version of the remote headsets and hub, and re-pair them into a 9pcs kit.
Can 2pcs/4pcs kits be combined into a 8pcs kit?
No, when combining over 4pcs headsets, a hub is required. If you add a hub, you can pair with one master headset and 6pcs remote headsets for a total of 7 headsets.
How can I know which group the headsets are in?
Each headset indicate one indicator light on the hub. If you take out the battery, there should be one indicator light that goes off.
How can I clear the data of the Hub or master headset?
Activate the pairing mode of the master headset or Hub. After, hearing the pairing tone in the headset, release the volume buttons and quickly press the middle button 7 times, wait 30 seconds, remove the battery, and re-install the battery to boot up.
Steps to clear HUB registration information:
- Press and hold the key first
- wait for the indicator light to flash slowly in blue, and then press it 7 times continuously.
- After a few seconds, you should see the indicator light flash quickly, indicating that the removal is successful.
Steps to clear the registration information of the remote and the master: same as the HUB step, but the keys are replaced with “volume +” & “volume -” buttons.
What can I do if I want to add more headsets to my 4 pcs headset kit? Such as if i want to make a group of 9 based on a 4pcs kit.
First, you need to buy one extra Hub and 5pcs remote headsets.
The pairing steps are below:
- Power on HUB and master A and another one or two remote Headsets from kit 4. (Important: make sure there is at least one remote headset(mark it as headset D) of kit 4 that is powered off and without the battery installed.)
- Long press the middle button on the HUB until the blue light flashes to enter the pairing state
- Long press the left and right volume buttons of the master A until the red light flashes. Wait for a while, if the indicator light turns to solid, it means that the pairing with the HUB is successful.
- Long press the left button on the HUB until the blue light flashes, waiting for pairing. Then D, E & F remotes are powered on in turn, and then press and hold the two volume keys on the left and right of the remote to pair with the host module on the left of the HUB (3 indicator lights are all on)
- Long press the right button on the HUB until the blue light flashes, waiting for pairing. Then the G, H, & I remotes are powered on in turn, and then press and hold the two volume keys on the left and right of the slave to pair with the master module on the right of the HUB (3 indicator lights are all on)